Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, December 30, 2009: Day 57

Okay we made it through last night and we are on to Day 57! This morning at 7:00am Wicca's temp was 99.5. I will check it again in a few hours. Right now she is in her whelping box hording a cookie. We still have not seen her mucous plug however, that could have come at anytime and I just did not see it. Sometimes dogs can be very sneaky about these things.

Last night I had her in her box when I went to sleep when I woke up she was no where to be found. I thought to myself, "Oh great she has gone somewhere to have these puppies!" But as soon as I mentioned the C word she was front and center.

I was able to last night hear the puppies heartbeats, I heard what sounded like three or four heartbeats. I just wish it was all over and I knew my baby girl was okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment